- Rhymes with: -uːbɪk
- Used in the names of units of volume formed by multiplying a
unit of length by itself twice.
- cubic metre, cubic foot
- Of a class of polynomial of the form a.x^3 + b.x^2 + c.x + d
- Having three equal axes and all angles 90°.
in the name of units of volume
of a polynomial of third degree
- A cubic curve.
- French: cubique
- Swedish: tredjegradskurva
Cubic may refer to:
- cubicle, a small area set off by walls for special use, such as a place to work, to shower, or with a toilet
Science and mathematics
- cube, a
three-dimensional solid object bounded by six square faces, facets
or sides, with three meeting at each vertex
- cubic crystal system, a crystal system where the unit cell is in the shape of a cube
- cubic curve (mathematics), a plane algebraic curve
- cubic function (mathematics), a polynomial of degree three
- cubic graph (mathematics - graph theory), a graph where all vertices have degree 3
- cubic time, a website created by Gene Ray where he sets out his proposed description of the nature of the universe
Arts and entertainment
- Cubic is the Scandinavian title for Equilibrium (2002 film), an action/science fiction film written and directed by Kurt Wimmer.
- Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc., provides automated fare collection systems for public transport
Cubic Enterprises, Inc. is a packaging and crating company in Cleveland, OH 60 Helwig Pkwy Berea, OH 44017 PH: 440-234-1311 http://www.cubicenterprises.com
cubic in Indonesian: Kubik
3-D, cube-shaped, cubed, cubiform, cuboid, diced, dimensional, flat, foursquare, fourth-dimensional, oblong, orthogonal, proportional, quadrangular, quadrate, quadriform, quadrilateral, rectangular, rhombic, rhomboid, space, space-time, spatial, spatiotemporal, spherical, square, stereoscopic, superficial, surface, tetragonal, tetrahedral, three-dimensional, trapezohedral, trapezoid, two-dimensional, volumetric